File A Police Report

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office limits self-reporting to non-emergency incidents, where no immediate danger to people or property exists. Proceed if you have experienced one the following situations:

  • Lost or missing property (excluding prescription medication, firearms, or license plates)
  • Theft, with no known suspects (excluding firearms, explosives or motor vehicles)
  • Damaged property with no known suspects
  • Vandalism to a vehicle
  • Theft of vehicle parts (excluding lost or stolen license plates)
  • Check forgery or fraud
  • Identity theft
  • Illegal use of a credit or debit card
  • Fraud: Confidence games or scams
  • Hit-and-Run incidents to property (not for injured parties)
  • Non-custody theft/shoplifting reports (for businesses only)
  • To add additional property to a previously reported incident (please reference the original case number, example 2022-12345)

Click Here To File A Police Report

File A Crash Report

Hit and Run (non injury)

Hit and run crash involving your vehicle or property where no one was injured and there is no suspect info.

Click Here To File A Hit and Run Report

Traffic Crashes

For an injury crash, please call 911 for immediate assistance.

For more information about reporting a traffic crash, please visit the DMV site.

Note: A police report does not count as filing an accident report with DMV. You must also file an accident report with DMV.